AS-Level Biology complete content and assessment objectives
Foundations in biology
Nucleotides and nucleic acids
Cell division, cell diversity and cellular organisation
Exchange and transport
Transport in animals
Transport in plants
Biodiversity, evolution and disease
Communicablediseases, disease prevention and the immune system
Classification and evolution
- AO1 Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of scientific ideas, processes, techniques and procedures.
- AO2 Apply knowledge and understanding of scientific ideas, processes, techniques and procedures:
• in a theoretical context
• in a practical context
• whenhandling qualitative data
• whenhandling quantitative data.
- AO3 Analyse, interpret and evaluate scientific information, ideas and evidence, including in relation to issues, to:
• make judgements and reach conclusions
• develop and refine practical design and procedures.